Location: Cast Cafe, Helston, TR13 8TP.
Date: 20th Feb.
Time: 6:30pm onwards.
Back from the Brink, Ella Frears & Ben Sanderson present an evening of art and discussion inspired by the Cornish Path Moss.
With only 0.16m2 of the moss known to be left in the world, all found in Cornwall, this amazing species needs our help to spread the love and awareness!
Ella has created an evening that celebrates the Cornish Path Moss, we'd love you to be a part of it.
The evening will feature:
- A limited edition poetry/print pamphlet produced by Ben and Ella.
- A screening of Andrea Buttner's Stereoscopic slide show from the Whitehouse collection (mosses and field trips), 2014.
- Moss-inspired work from Falmouth University students.
- A discussion exploring ecological grief by Cafe Morte.
- A poetry open mic! Bring your best (short & sweet) nature poem. Limited slots available, names pulled from a hat.
CAST Cafe will be serving a moss-inspired supper around 7:30pm: something hot and something sweet, from £8 - no need to book.